Sunday, October 31, 2010

Views from a window

For some reason, I'm on a roll tonight. 

During the trip to Oregon last year, I stayed with Jane, David's sister.  She has a beautiful condo somewhere in the Portland area, and right outside her dining room window there was a perfect view of the little lake feature of the community.  I loved the way it looked in the early morning mist.











The light slowly dimmed as the morning passed, and by the time the fountain came on it was raining.  Still, a very lovely "light" show from the windows.

3 comments:

  1. Ah....so peaceful! My favorite is the 5th one, it's very artistic, could be taken for a painting. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri, thanks for stopping by and visiting. You say you are a displaced hoosier in Virginia. Ironic, most of my family is in and from Virginia, has been for over 250 years (Bath County...Hot Springs area) Trudy is beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah (am I speaking with Noah's Dad or Mom?), thanks for the Trudy comment. :) I confess that I've spent most of my time here (since '98) in the Newport News & Williamsburg areas, and I really don't know much about other parts of the state. I'll have to look at a map to find Hot Springs. I can't remember if I wrote that I'm a Clinton County native, but I haven't lived there since 1969.

    ReplyDelete