One woman, 1 sheltie, 3 sons, 2 daughters-in-law, 1 granddaughter, a great friend and other family members who might turn up. Most of the time the focus is on my Sheltie, Trudy, my family here and abroad, and tidbits of daily life
Thanks, Jack! And the strange thing is, until I saw her on the Northern Virginia Sheltie Rescue website, I was adamant that I did NOT want a blue merle--especially one with blue eyes. But her photos just melted my heart. *happy sigh* Funny story: the white blaze on her face is very helpful when I'm rummaging around in the semi-darkness getting ready for work--it's sometimes the only way I know she's right in front of me. :)
What a beauty! The shot and the pale background really bring out Trudy's markings. She's just lovely.
ReplyDelete- - - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more
Thanks, Jack! And the strange thing is, until I saw her on the Northern Virginia Sheltie Rescue website, I was adamant that I did NOT want a blue merle--especially one with blue eyes. But her photos just melted my heart. *happy sigh* Funny story: the white blaze on her face is very helpful when I'm rummaging around in the semi-darkness getting ready for work--it's sometimes the only way I know she's right in front of me. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteOff Course...she is GLOWINGLY Beautiful. -- B&T
ReplyDeleteShe is a beauty
ReplyDeleteWow, she is really pretty! Bet she's glad you rescued her! How could a dog like her end up in rescue!
ReplyDeleteI went to N. Virgnia Sheltie rescue and ordered a calendar...a little bit of help, but something!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dawn! I love the calendars, just for the photos...I never put them up, but I'm doing my part. :)
ReplyDelete