So I'm looking at our blog for the first time in a very long time. Our last post was close to 4 months ago! Sheesh! I have my list of favorite blogs that I check almost every time I'm online and, except for a few, there's almost always something new. I need to step it up. There's really no excuse for this.
But there are some of the other blogs that aren't updated either...I'm worried about them. I don't think I've seen them posting one other peoples' blogs either. I'm thinking especially of Josh & Jessie in New Zealand and Ludo's gal Morgan in Pittsburgh. I'm not trying to be nosy, but after reading their posts, you begin to feel a link to the people behind them, and you worry about them when they're not around, and hope they and their families are OK. We're keeping fingers and paws crossed that they are.
Cheri & Trudy, back again, and determined to stay in touch.
I know. I worry about Josh and Jessie in New Zealand too...though I know Morgan's OK because I see her Mom on facebook occasionally.
ReplyDeleteAh, I hadn't thought of something like that. Thanks for the reassurance about Morgan. Isn't it interesting how much we worry about people we've never "met"?
ReplyDeleteYes it is...I feel like we're all a family.
ReplyDeleteLike a family--you're exactly right!
ReplyDeleteI just read your blog from a few days ago. Are you feeling better now?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete