Friday, November 25, 2011

The Day After

The best part of the day after Thanksgiving really isn't the deals you find at the malls and outlets. It's the leftovers in your own fridge! (And Trudy & Jared agree!)

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and friends yesterday.  Do you also have today off, as well, to relax with family, watch all the football you want to see, or compete with thousands of other people for that gift that will just right for someone on your list?  Or could it be something you want for yourself, at a good price?  Well, go for it!

Shop wisely.  Spend carefully.  Interact with other shoppers (and drivers!) kindly.  And have alternative options, in case the item you REALLY wanted to buy is sold out.

Let the "games" begin!

Cheri (Trudy will stay at home--large crowds are too stressful for her.)

3 comments:

  1. Haven't shopped at all and maybe this year just won't! Yes I love the day after especially on those years that I don't have to work it..like this year when I was AWAY for the whole weekend! Can I please have another 4 day weekend this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, I said all that to help the people who were going to go out that Thursday. I actually stayed home to keep Trudy company. :) I tend to shop closer to the last minute.

    Ludo, it would make the entire day after our Thanksgiving holiday so much more pleasant if they did take my advice, wouldn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete